Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not sure where the hubby

hid the camera! Would love to take pictures of my afghan block. So instead I am shampooing rugs, giving the dog a flea bath and washing the blankets :( When he calls from the road I will ask him where in the world he put the camera.

I got a new gadget to help me remember to take my seizure medications. I was having a hard time keeping track of when I took my medication and a good friend and my preacher suggested a pill timer. I looked on Ebay and found the perfect solution. It's purse sized and carries several days worth of pills. The alarm is loud enough to hear in just about every situation and so far I haven't missed a dose! You gotta love American ingenuity!

Well, if I'm going to bath the dog I better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment