Friday, November 4, 2011

A DETERMINED WOMEN!

A few months ago my husband saw a beautiful rocker that he expressed a desire to own. As a surprise I decided to go to Sebring and pick it up for him. We had just traded in our Ford Explorer and had gotten a Ford Focus. When I pulled up to the store and paid for the rocker, I instructed the young man that I would be taking the rocker home with me. He said, "Lady, I don't think you can do that." Really??? Just put the rocker in the car young man and I'll figure out the rest. So after a little re-positioning of the junk in the trunk and lowering the back seats we got the rocker in. Next to the furniture store was a tent full of all sorts of odds and ends and in between what I already had in the car (for emergency, you never know when that string will come in handy) and what I purchased I managed to tie down the rocker and began the 30 mile trip back home. I will say that NO ONE tailgated me that day ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment